- Experience in working with different methods of Mass Spectrometry including Solvent Assistant Ionization (SAI), Matrix Assistant Ionization (MAI), and atmospheric solids analysis probe (ASAP).
- Design and work with the Infrared Atmospheric Solids Analysis Probe Mass Spectrometry (IR-ASAP) for volatile compounds without heated N2 gas.
- Profiling Molecular Composition of Nitrogenous Organic Compounds in Dissolved Natural Organic Matter using High-Resolution Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry.
- Solid-phase wax coating of N-acetylcysteine (NAC) to decrease its solubility profile as ready to mix supplement (Products were analyzed by FT-IR, microscopy, conductometry, SEM, and LC-MS).
- Development and optimization of LC-MS methods for NR derivatives (butyrate and acetylates, caprylate, oleate).
- Analyzing the pesticide removal from the citrus essential oil using variety of resins by GC-MS.
- Conversion of Lactose to Bio-Surfactants using fatty acids and lipase as a catalyst.